Diploma in Mental Health Clinical and Patient Service Management
This course deals with Organizational, Functioning, and Management Structure of Clinics & Hospitals, Patient Appointment and Scheduling System for Clinics, Service Quality and Professional Etiquette for Clinics, Mental Health, Mental Health Diagnosis and Treatment, De Addiction Treatment Services, Patient Care, Computer Skills for Maintaining Clinical Records & Public Relations, Sterilization & Disinfection in Clinical Care, Emergency Management, Clinical Records Management and Digital Marketing Techniques for the Promotion of Clinics etc.
What you will learn?
- You will learn the Administrative, Organizational and Clinical framework and functions of a highly successful patient friendly mental health institutions or clinic.
- Will learn the approaches to different Mental Health treatment services, Treatment Procedures, Treatment Communication and will also acquire skills to deal with Emergency situations.
- Will learn to prepare Treatment documentation and patients records management.
- Will learn Clinical Management for Managing Day to Day affairs and dealing with various official issues and common problems encountered and their solutions.
- Will learn to oversee the quality of services delivered, the cleanliness and hygiene that has to be maintained through sterilization etc.
- Will learn to oversee the Business Operations and Patient Care as expected from mental health/behavioural facilities.
- Will learn the skills in marketing Clinical resource facilities (Treatment Programs/ Community Medical Camps/ Special Care Services etc.) to the Public.
- Will learn to manage Campaigns in Mental Health Awareness Programs.
- Will learn the skills in using the Digital Media as a Marketing Tool for Promoting Clinical establishments.