Post Graduate Program in Mental Health Education and Rehabilitation
This course provides the Knowledge, Skills and the Attitude to perform various roles in Mental Health Education and Mental Health Care and also on how mental health care and rehabilitation activities are planned and executed in a step-by-step process. The student will a will develop special skills in managing clinical services, treatment procedures, counseling process etc.
What you will learn?
- You will learn to manage In Patient and Out Patients in Mental Health Care with Professional Supervision to get experience in Treatment Approaches and Patient Services.
- You will learn to Discuss Cases with Professional Psychologists and Psychologists to understand the different Mental Health issues in the Society and Treatment Approaches.
- You will learn Community oriented Mental Health Care Prevention Programs focusing on Mental Health Education.
- You will learn the Principles and Practices of Mental Health Care for Children, Adolescents, Youth and Geriatric Mental Health Care.
- You will learn Mental Health Care Service Delivery and Clinical Framework.
- You will Learn different Rehabilitation Practices in Mental Health Care.
- You will learn the Management and Operation of Mental Health Care Services and also to design Programs in Mental Health Education and Rehabilitation.