Psychological First Aid
This Course would be added Qualification for employment in any areas as Psychological First Aid trains participants in the Principles of Psychological First Aid (PFA), Reactions to Stress in Adults and Children, precautionary steps to be taken while providing PFA, Psychological First-Aid for Children and Adolescents, Basic introduction to Mental Health First Aid in situations if the victims are in a different situation that can harm themselves physically by attempting suicide or psychologically.
What you will learn?
- You will learn to Provide Psychological First Aid (PFA) to any affected victim who may be in need of Psychological First Aid.
- You will learn to restore the emotional well-being and functionality of a person who has been recently affected by a potentially traumatic situation
- You will learn to Provide the victims any basic care, comfort, and support to people who are experiencing any kind of disaster-related stress.
- You will learn to identify signs of stress in clients, co-workers, and themselves in the event of any kind of Disaster.
- You will learn to identify Common mild psychological and behavioral reactions in people after a disaster.
- You will learn to provide immediate support to people who may be experiencing stress by implementing PFA principles.
- You will learn about Mental Health First Aid which will help them identify situations of severe mental health patients.
Topics for this course